Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Getting Started

After seven (7) years of living in this house, I decided it was time to focus on my back yard so last summer I decided to gather inspirational pictures.  This is what my yard has looked like for the pat 7 years.  I know, what a shame!

Not pretty and definitely no progress.  First things first and note to self:  start by killing the weeds!  LOL


 
This is the back of my house.  Nothing fancy, just your typical cookie-cutter home.  I did pay a little extra to have a covered patio installed, but you can't really see it from this picture.  The builder did not sod the back yard, but that's totally fine b/c I have HUGE plans and I want to make this area pretty and hopefully my outdoor oasis.

 
Next up?  A concrete slab...

No comments:

Post a Comment